Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Angry Reviewer

Star Trek: Into Darkness

You know who you are, and you knew this was coming.
 
Now, I hate the fact that I need to say this, but nevertheless it has to be said.

If you haven’t seen this movie yet, then please hand in your “Geek” card. 

You are out of the club.

I don’t care what your excuse is.  You should know better. 

As for the “Purists” out there...  You really need to get over yourselves.  I will not argue with you.  Yes, Shatner is the man, and yes, I know this movie does not have Shatner.  It’s still a great movie.  You Trekkies should be proud to have such great additions to your franchise.  At least you didn’t have to deal with Jar Jar Binks and Midichlorians.  “George… what were you thinking?”

So, what are you waiting for? 

Go! 

Now! 

Watch this movie and enjoy it.
 
For more reviews and stories.  Come visit my home at:

No comments:

Post a Comment